Rajasthan high court ldc syllabus and exam pattern:- Today Freshers Job India bring Rajasthan High Court LDC syllabus and exam pattern details in this post. You got all the details about High Court Recruitment 2020 syllabus and high court exam pattern. Rajasthan High Court will organise Rajasthan High Court LDC vacancy 2020 for this every one must know about Syllabus of Rajasthan High Court LDC.
- पोस्ट को और अच्छी तरह से पढ़ने के लिए मोबाइल को desktop view पर कर लें। धन्यवाद
In This Article We Are Provided Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus In PDF and Exam Pattern 2020 एलडीसी हाई कोर्ट सिलेबस High Court Ldc Syllabus Pdf Download High Court Syllabus राजस्थान हाई कोर्ट सिलेबस 2020 .
Hello condidates, today we are going with the new article about LDC syllabus and exam pattern.
Students going to apply for LDC vacancy 2020 should read this article and also download syllabus PDF and exam pattern.
www.freshersjobindia.com give the official notification detail about high court recruitment 2020 syllabus and also about high court exam pattern 2020.
Read full information about Rajasthan high court LDC Vacancy 2020
Join our telegram channel:- Click Here
Rajasthan high court LDC Syllabus
High court ldc syllabus given below…
Freshers job india give full information about high court recruitment 2020 syllabus-
syllabus General Knowledge:-
Rajasthan High Court LDC exam pattern
Every candidates should read this full article carefully and know about Rajasthan High Court LDC New exam pattern.
Section -A Exam pattern:-
This Section is a written test:- detail given below 👇👇
Section B Exam pattern:-
It is a computer test:- detail given below 👇👇
(1) Minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on computer. Data will have to be fed in Hindi or Dual Language, i.e. Hindi and English.
(2) The marks in the Speed Test shall be awarded as per the following formula: (20/8000) x Net Speed (in depressions per hour).
(3) The font for Computer Test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
(4) Syllabus for efficiency test shall be as follows:
1. The test may be taken on word processing software.
2. It shall include formatting of text, paragraph, page and table using proper methods.
3. Formatting of letter.
(5) Persons with Disabilities will be exempted from Papers of Computer Test. They will be awarded marks in Computer Test on the basis of average marks obtained by them in the Written Test.
|Join our Telegram Channel for more updates||Click Here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
Read more :-